Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome To New Jersey

if you were previously unaware for some reason, I am in New Jersey right nowwwww and i guess i will do a blog every day with some pictures and I'll add more from my actual camera later (as opposed to my iPhone).
that is unless i can find a card reader to upload them pictures.

anyway, here are some photograaaaaaaphs.


me and mariam still in california i believe. i cant really tell where we are...

and then of course in the airport in Philadelphia at 1am but it felt like 11:00 and we had coffee on the plane so we werent really tired. then i proceeded to annoy everyone in my vicinity while waiting for the rental car, just because i like to make horrible impressions. we drove about 45 minutes to New Jersey.

then once we got to our room in my dad's sister's house (we got the basement), mariam myspaced it up while i played guitar hero... ohhhhhhhhyeaaaaaah.
our room is pretty sick considering it has a TV and a computer and an XBOX AND a Wii. so booyah. there are two single beds, one for me and one for mariam obviously. but one of the beds is off in the corner and really far away from the other, so me and mariam slept a bed and i waspretty uncomfy but i dont really care. i basically slept sitting up cause my feet were on the ground. so its 1:25 in the afternoon, and i guess its 10:25in california? 3 hours ahead here, thats all i know. anyyyway sorry this wasnt a very exciting post, i will put up more stuff later.
adios

No comments: