Friday, July 18, 2008

day eight?

this is late cause i got a gnar sunburn and didnt want to post last night haha. basically we went to the boardwalk and that was interesting or something

had to dig myself a hole, andcrawl inside.

yeah i dont knooooooooooow mariam really liked my hair like thees. it was all messy and ocean-y



thats me vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

my cousin doing somehting?

we went into an aquarium- fish fish

shark thing?

penguinz

idk

seals - most depressing thing of my life

blue lobster!

we went into a fun house and i was reallynervous cause they had a maze of mirrors or whatever but it wasnt that bad at all. twas kinda funny.

there was a glowing sloth in the fun house

uh some pictures of me, yeh.



minigolf minigolf. i won teehee!


just some guy i met on the golf course. no big thing.

UHM then we saaw fireworks.



thats prettym uch it im gonna go get some cereal orlie down cause im really sore for some odd reason. maybe cause i swam somuch. gawd im so buff. its chill im ripped.

kkkkkkbye !

p.s. i guess we are going to ANOTHER boardwalk today- ugh.

No comments: