Monday, November 15, 2010

Sorry I'm not home right now, I'm walkin' in your...


I live in Humboldt, and most the time its pretty darn cold here, which makes it difficult to wear anything besides jeans and a ski jacket.
However I shall attempt to overcome this ridiculosity because I love rain and I love the cold. okay.


oh yeah and there really is no way for me to take a decent picture of this outfit, (and every other outfit) because I live in a god damn shoe. Not literally. My room is just small.
Tights- urban outfitters, socks- juicy
doc martens- thrifted
i really wanted to wear my doc martens today because I watched Tank Girl last night. If you don't know what that is, then go watch it because it is pure awesome.
skirt- h&m
petticoat- thrifted
shirt- american apparel
I showered before bed last night so I slept on it wet, which basically means that when I woke up it was an afro of curls sticking straight up. I didn't feel like doing much to it so I just put a ribbon on my ponytail and clipped some bangs back. Why not? Am i right ladies?

Oh and speaking of Tank Girl (we were speaking of her earlier in this post), Rebecca's boyfriend in the beginning of the movie wears a black shirt that has been cut up to look like a spider web on top of a white shirt. I decided I'm going to attempt to make that.
I typed in spiderweb shirt on google and that came up, which is pretty much it. I think I'm going to make it so the whole shirt is like that though, and then I would wear it on top of something else because I ain't no hoe.
Or perhaps I will just make that beauty. Insidious clothing, you've done it again. Another masterpiece for my closet. But maybe if I buy it the necklace is included? just kidding. just kidding.just kidding. just kidding. just kidding.
I wish sarcasm read over the internet, then I wouldn't have to say just kidding in a variety of font sizes to make my point clear.
oh well okay if I finish my physics homework today then maybe I'll have time to begin the spiderweb shirt, other wise I will do it tomorrow.

xoxo

No comments: