Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm a Decemberist

I sure am!
nothing like warm feelings and hugs and theatrical games and dreadlocks and advent calenders and dumb ole' history group things to get one in the decembery mood.

Guess I will start off by saying that one day I swear I will look just like this magnificent woman



golly gosh bombhead, do my hairs!

While I'm being a Decemberist, I'm listening to the Decemberists. Try the song "sons and daughters" or "o, valencia" or "sixteen military wives"



thats me with muh little mini dread .... type... thing... with a bead! give it up for the bead.

check out this man i've been drawing lately... i think his name is curtis.





p.s. HE ISNT REAL.



THATS the surprise ending.
anyway...

im just a jolly little gopher

(this is what comes up when you type jolly little gopher on google)

also im really not sure i would feel very comfortable playing this with strangers, who knows what those new found friends might stick in feely meely for me to feely meely upon.
i know about 50 freshman who would giggle at the sight of old feely meely.

anyone out there read benito cereno by herman melville? shits risdiculous.
also i am pretty much down with halo 3.
give it up for the nerdcore





okay its bathtime, then study time.


this is easier for me than video blogs, maybe i will just take what i put here and throw it in a video, who knows.
out out out out
bye

1 comment:

maddie said...

te amo curtis, te amo.