Friday, December 12, 2008

"everytings gon' to be irate" -kyle

I'm getting bored of people being so insanely not genuine and weird.
I'm not really horrible to people that I really don't like, because I don't want to start a fight or something that wont matter tomorrow... (thats not to say I'm not a little rude sometimes)

People make things into a big deal when really they don't and shouldn't matter.

oh, people!
people are the funniest things on this earth.
Through experiences I've learned not to give someone everything I want to give them (trust, love, whatever it is)
I hold myself back now. It isnt a big deal. there are so many people who don't deserve my trust and my love, because when I love, I love with all of my heart, its never a sortof thing.
If I love you honestly and truly, I won't let you down and I won't let you get hurt.
there are so many people who don't deserve that type of love becuase they could never return it, and those are the people I feel sorry for.

you deserve to get the same type of love that you give.

But I'm done being treated like shit

this is not a cry for help, I feel amazing.
I really don't care, you only need to know one think about me, I dont need you.

No comments: