Friday, August 15, 2008

hey dad

i dont want to make this a huge deal or anything, i just need to vent a little.

my dad isnt physically abusive and im really thankful for that.
but he likes to , i cant think of the word, make people feel small, like, fucking i dont know.
any mistake he goes on and on and on and on and on and i end up crying and my mom ends up feeling like shit. i know she must feel like shit, just hearing him talk to her makes me feel belittled. maybe thats the word i was looking for.
he lieks to make me feel so fucking stupid. he thinks he is this great person and a role model but he is the biggest asshole i know. he just wants me to feel like an idiot. he thinks that i am going to learn that way. but its not just learning, its so emotionally scarring to me. he just says shit like
"thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard!"
"YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME"
all i fucking did was buy a cheap camera with a fisheye lens. give me a fucking break dad.
he wont leave me alone.
then he goes on to yell at my mom for accepting donations for this even we do in december.
hes an idiot. i do not respect him at all.
i dont, i dont, i dont. he wont ever realize what he does to me.
he makes me feel like the stupidest most worthless person on the face of the earth.

but i guess the worst things inspire some good things. not like this is good. well, it isnt bad i guess...



No comments: