Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just an apology.

I've been posting depressing entries lately because me and my boyfriend brokeup.
He isn't bad person and we are going to stay good friends, like we always do after we breakup haha. 

But I already feel better. I'm always really upset for two days, and then I slowly recover. If you have been around me and couldn't tell, its because it happened the friday before labor day, so i had time to recover.

I will be okay i promise :)
all of my friends are making me feel really good too. 

I got the new rebel xsi for my birthday, because there was a one day sale (i got it early obviously and i couldnt wait to open it)

my stomach has been hurting alot. 

I wish i could vote so i could slap McCain in the face. I dont have a problem with anyone republican, except for the people on TV who make me nauseas.

so i hope this blog cleared whatever up for you (cough madador)
 
have a nice night (:

1 comment:

maddie said...

hucough i'm am sorry that i personally attacked you feelings but i just wanted to poke and prod them like your spandex tankini

aaaaalso WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAAAAY?